Polished concrete has become the floor of choice for schools, churches, museums, aircraft hangars, big box retailers, grocery stores, club stores, dealerships, warehouses, factories, and more.
Polished Concrete by ModernCrete®
Benefits of Polished Concrete by ModernCrete®
- Aesthetics – Polished Concrete creates a look often mistaken for marble or polished stone.
- Tough – Foot traffic, forklift tires, vehicles, pallets, etc, do not damage polished concrete
- Green – Polished Concrete is naturally sustainable and can contribute LEED points to your project
- Low Maintenance – Polished Concrete requires no stripping and waxing to sustain its shine
- Durable – Polished Concrete is 40% harder and more abrasion resistant than untreated concrete floors.
- Cost – Polished Concrete offers the lowest life cycle cost of any flooring system.
- Safe – Wet or dry, Polished Concrete meets or exceeds OSHA slip coefficient standards.
- Quality – The professionals at ModernCrete® have the experience to perform top quality worksmanship.
Contact our sales department to discuss your project.