Polished concrete has become the floor of choice for schools, churches, museums, aircraft hangars, big box retailers, grocery stores, club stores, dealerships, warehouses, factories, and more.
Polished Concrete by ModernCrete
Benefits of Polished Concrete by ModernCrete
- Aesthetics – Polished Concrete creates a look often mistaken for marble or polished stone.
- Tough – Foot traffic, forklift tires, vehicles, pallets, etc, do not damage polished concrete
- Green – Polished Concrete is naturally sustainable and can contribute LEED points to your project
- Low Maintenance – Polished Concrete requires no stripping and waxing to sustain its shine
- Durable – Polished Concrete is 40% harder and more abrasion resistant than untreated concrete floors.
- Cost – Polished Concrete offers the lowest life cycle cost of any flooring system.
- Safe – Wet or dry, Polished Concrete meets or exceeds OSHA slip coefficient standards.
- Quality – The professionals at ModernCrete have the experience to perform top quality worksmanship.
Contact our sales department to discuss your project.